My Little girl is growin up on me :(
I mean really.. It is the saddest thing ever. Soon, she will be driving and trying to ditch school. Ugh, when did this all happen? This growing up stuff sucks.
Anywho... I dropped Paula off at school at 10:30pm Friday..and she tried to push me out of the room. As if I was going to leave her there without finding out who her chaperon was. Silly kid.
Here is a picture of her and her little friend Sam.. Sam actually had to hit Paula upside the head because she wouldn't let me take a picture. Something is seriously wrong with that kid.. I was trying real hard not to make a scene. she is lucky I am not my grandmother...
It was a difficult 33 hours not having her home with me ( she was home by Sunday Morning at 7:30am)..I went to work, went and had lunch with Stacey. Got alone time and got the drocery shopping done. Yup.. real hard. I missed her though. She had such a great time just hanging out with her friends. And she got a big taste of freedom. It was good for her.. and for me too. I need to learn how to let go a little and be ok with it.
I was really worried about her for nothing.. she is a good kid. I just love her MUCH.


No comments:
Post a Comment