Ahh..... so here we are again. Weather Channel and infomercials. Yeah. I'm done here. Nothing to report. Oh, one thing. I purchased a car yesterday. Its a Volvo and one of my BFF called it a cranky old man car. Ha.. I call it a safetymobile! The kid will be in High School next year and will probably want to drive (if I let her near a vehicle). This is a great car for an accident prone kid. It's built like a tank. And its black.. never had a black car before.. I must be getting brave in my old age. So now we are rolling a Caddy and a Volvo. Kinda scary, those are like the epitome of old fuddy-duddy cars. I hope that Stacey and I aren't turning into a boring OLD couple now! Ewwww
Sp back to where we were. Did I mention that I actually went to Walmart to get stuff to do my nails.. See below :)

No comments:
Post a Comment