I was talking to one of my co-workers last night. We were talking about how we were rule followers.. I like rules, they provide structure and security. When you break the rules, bad things happen!!!! Or so I have heard. Well, Paula makes fun of me and calls me a "goodie goodie" (as if she should talk.. the only reason Paula behaves as well as she does is because she thinks that Stacey is going to send her to Military School if she does anything wrong.. scaredy cat kid). Sooo... at any rate, during our conversation I was remembering a painting class that I went to with my Grandmother. We had a fantastic time. This class was at this place called Brush Bar. Everyone was given an easel, canvas, paints and wine and away we went! We were supposed to follow the directions from our hostess, step by step, to make The Funky Tree as pictured below.
But... if you know my grandmother as I am sure you do.. or maybe not, she didn't follow the directions as well as I did :). Maybe its because I have no imagination.. maybe its because I don't like to color outside the lines... I think that is why Paula calls ME a "goodie goodie". HA, little she knows.. but I DIGRESS.. We were drinking wine having a grand old time. That is when this photo was taken. Hmm.. Looks like someone likes to color way outside the lines.
As you might have noticed that this picture is a little.. blurry, ignore that... she was impersonating a French Artiste at that moment. But if you will note the background.. you can see that one of these paintings are not like the others.
Final Product :)
Cost of Class: Free (my mommy paid for it)
Cost of Wine: Free (my Mommy paid for that, too)
Cost of going to bed late on a work night: PRICELESS
Rules are meant to be broken.. SOMETIMES :)




No comments:
Post a Comment