Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In the beginning.....

So this whole blogging this intrigues me. Everyone is doing it, so I figured why NOT me?!? I wanted a place where I can put all my thoughts and all the great things I see. But mainly I wanted this to be about all the things that I like..recipes and crafts (if only I had more time!), places I want to go..places that I have been. My crazy mixed up family :)

I am currently sitting at work it is 2:32am, watching Animal Planet and CNN...because there is REALLY nothing on in the middle of the night.  Lots of hair infomercials and how to scam money from the government.. Seriously! There is really an infomercial on how to get free money! It's the silliest thing ever.


Well this blogging this is kinda hard when all you really want to do is turn off the lights and go to sleep :0) So I will bid you adieu for now.....I think I want to finish my book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment